We provide restorative dental care for our youngest to oldest patients.
- Resin base composite (white) fillings, Resin base composite crowns or Zirconia crowns for our infants with anterior teeth nursing caries.
- Resin fillings for all patients (we no longer offer Amalgam(silver) fillings)
- Stainless steel or Zirconia crowns for posterior teeth which have lost most of the enamel
- Partial (pulpotomy) or complete (Pulpectomy) nerve treatment of traumatized teeth or carious teeth involving the nerve canal.
- Extractions and Space maintainers to hold space for developing permanent teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry to correct enamel defects and discolorations